Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Beauty Wish List #1

We all have a wish list. Whether it's scribbled down on the first piece of paper we come across or well thought out and organised. I tend to keep a 'to buy' list on my phone which I am constantly updating - ticking off one thing I bought and usually adding another 3 in its place!
 
Anyway, lets get on with it! This is my current beauty wish list:
 
1) M.A.C lipstick
 
I am yet to try any M.A.C products and thought that one of their lipsticks would be a good place to start. With M.A.C's vast range of colours it might take me a while to choose but I simply cannot wait to get my hands on one!
 
2) Bioderma Crealine

 
I have read and heard an overwhelming amount of praise about this product! Everyone seems to love it and any criticism on this product appears to be non-existent. I thought it was about time I finally gave into temptation and added to my wish list.
 
3)MUA eyeshadow palette
 
This is the MUA 'undressed' palette, another product which I have read many positive things about. The colours in this palette look gorgeous and of a high quality. At a bargain price of just £4 I can't wait to try them out.
 
4) Rimmel Cocktail Colour nail varnish
 
I love the shimmer in these nail polishes and think these colours look amazing! What else can say? They are definitely on my wish list!!
 
5) Sleek Blush by 3
I love the fact you get 3 bendable blushers in one product. The colour combinations in these products are amazing and I especially like 'lace'. Blush by 3 is £10 which I think is very reasonably priced considering one blusher alone is around the £10 mark (or more depending which brand you go for). Superdrug has recently started selling products by Sleek, however I have not seen this product on their website or in store.
 
I could add more...lots more! But these are the products at the top of my list so I'll stop there! Its payday soon so hopefully I'll be able to tick some of these products off and replace them with more tempting beauty goodies!
I'll blog about all the products I purchase of my wish list so look out for some reviews hopefully sometime soon.
 
Whats on your wish list?
Can you recommend any products I simply must add to mine?
 
Amber
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Love bioderma at the moment! you wont be let down by it! I really want the sleek palette too!

    Pipp
    pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too want the Rimmel Cocktail nail varnishes, in particular the Baby Bellini one. Might have to buy it this week!

    Just started following you :) xx

    betweentodaytomorrow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just orederd the sleek palette :)
    Went to buy some Rimmel Cocktail nail varnishes today but boots were completely out of stock!!

    Thank you for following, i'll check out your blog!! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there :) Thanks for stopping by my blog, yours is really lovely! I love Bioderma, definitely try it - it is amazing! And you are right, mac lipsticks are great but it is hard to only choose one ;)

    xx

    http://little-ziss-chatterbox.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE those nail polishes! X

    ReplyDelete